2018 Musical - Mary Poppins
- Date: Thursday, January 11th
- Time: Starts at 2PM.
- Format: Closed Vocal Audition, with the possibility of Group Call-Backs on Friday, January 12th. Each student will have a private audition with the pianist and production staff. In general, we will work in the order in which people arrive and submit their info sheet. Depending on these auditions, individuals may be called back for further work to help us with the casting process. Anyone who is called back will be notified Thursday night.
- During the audition, each student must sing a portion of one of the below song choices - even if you do not want a singing role. We may ask you to also sing a different piece, so please listen/look at all of the options at least once. We will specifically be judging tone, diction, volume and your choices about emotion and character.
- During call backs, all students would be in the same room, and would cold-read different scenes from the show. You will not have seen these prior to the call-back date. We will specifically be judging tone, diction, volume, your choices about emotion and character, and your flexibility to change those choices if so directed.
- Material: Each student must sing one of these music selections. Each item below is a link to the sheet music.