2018 METG Festival Submission
White room of my Remembering
by Jean Lenox Toddie
This poignant play is the story of two women, Margaret and Jessie, who have come to Jessie's childhood home to put it up for sale. While Margaret goes to find a real estate agent, Jessie has conversations with herself as a girl and with her dead father and her mother.
We will hold auditions on Wednesday, November 29th
- Read Through will be Friday, December 1st
- Rehearsals will be in December and January
- All actors must be off-book following the holiday break
- 2:30 Performance at Millbury High on March 2nd
- Preliminary round all day on March 3rd!